CyberAudit 2.0 SoftwareCyberAudit 2.0 software is designed for smaller, more localized systems. It is an out-of-the-box Windows program that installs on your local PC. CyberAudit 2.0’s primary functions are to define the access privileges for each user and keep the record of access events downloaded from your locks and keys.
CyberAudit 2.0 is a flexible, cost-effective, and easy-to-use system, recommended for use when:
- The system will be managed by a single administrator.
- There is a small number of locks and keys, approximately 500 each, in a single database.
- There is a small number of Authorizers, less than 15, in a single database.
- Programming of the user keys will be done either at the computer, using the base station, or from fixed locations, using the remote Authorizer.
- Email notifications: receive an email when a specific event occurs, such as any denied entry event, or events from the weekend.
- Key expirations: easily set key expirations in a way that fits with your business operation; once set, the system manages key expirations automatically.
- Software log: decide what each software user is allowed to do in the software and view the history of software changes at any time.
CyberAudit-WebCyberAudit-Web is a browser-based system, designed for large, geographically widespread, or mobile applications. CyberAudit-Web is accessible by browser from anywhere in the world, either over an internal network or the internet. Not only is the software accessible from virtually any location, user keys can be programmed from nearly any location using a cellular phone.
CyberAudit-Web is a management system for more complexly structured or enterprise level CyberLock systems.
CyberAudit-Web is recommended for use when:
- The system will be managed by a hierarchy of administrators.
- The system is spread over a wide geographical area.
- There are a large number of locks, keys, and communication devices.
- A mobile workforce will be using cellular communication for key programming and downloading.
- It is necessary to program a key for access only at the time of access, for high-security applications such as cash handling.
- On-demand access: use cell phones to program user keys in the field, increasing the security and efficiency of your workforce.
- Hierarchy of administrators: give each person in the management chain control over their own locks, keys, and access permissions independently, while allowing top administrators to view the entire system.
- Internet access: log on from any location—your office, your home, the field office—to view and manage CyberLocks and CyberKeys.
- Choices on how you use it: install and manage your own CyberAudit-Web system, or work with Peifer Safe & Lock on a monthly service basis.