CyberAudit 2.0 software is designed for smaller, more localized systems. It is an out-of-the-box Windows program that installs on your local PC. CyberAudit 2.0’s primary functions are to define the access privileges for each user and keep the record of access events downloaded from your locks and keys.
CyberAudit 2.0 is a flexible, cost-effective, and easy-to-use system, recommended for use when:
- The system will be managed by a single administrator.
- There is a small number of locks and keys, approximately 500 each, in a single database.
- There is a small number of Authorizers, less than 15, in a single database.
- Programming of the user keys will be done either at the computer, using the base station, or from fixed locations, using the remote Authorizer.
- Email notifications: receive an email when a specific event occurs, such as any denied entry event, or events from the weekend.
- Key expirations: easily set key expirations in a way that fits with your business operation; once set, the system manages key expirations automatically.
- Software log: decide what each software user is allowed to do in the software and view the history of software changes at any time.